9.06.2011

I have awoken.

Yeah, It has been a long time since I've posted anything. But since I don't really have many followers I suppose it is not as destructive as it might be ;)

I am trying to get back in the habit of playing. School is winding down so I will be able to play a little more. I have had my first game in over a year a few weeks ago. I faced off against Silchias Ruin's Eldar once again. A battle report is forth coming but first I want to show off some items I have been working on.

The first is a scenery piece that I have finally made. I took two ruin corners and added some textured polystyrene and card tiles to make a presentable area terrain ruin.

The second thing was I finally got around to finishing my Emperor's Champion. Check him out:


No comments:

Post a Comment